The HYLUNIA Difference
Safe. Natural. Effective.
Skin care products on today’s market contain ingredients that cause inflammation, even at the cellular level invisible to the naked eye. Daily exposure to these ingredients, such as fragrances, dyes and preservatives, can cause inflammation that burdens the immune system, allowing it less time to repair and heal. This constant inflammation is not only a precursor to disease but also at the root of premature aging of the skin.
We choose Hylunia on account of their focus to create products that calm and soothe the skin while reducing the impact of environmental stress and sensitivity. Hylunia focuses on creating the safest, most effective skin care products truly free of all irritants. Today, Hylunia remains committed to formulating skin care using cutting edge technology to achieve maximum penetration for maximum visible results.
Products thoughtfully developed to help minimize chronic inflammation – the root of many diseases and distressing health conditions.
Hylunia, our trusted professional line, deeply aligns with our passion in plant powered treatments and anti-inflammatory skin care. Formulated by physicians, dermatologists, toxicologists, and research scientists Hylunias core mission is to produce safe and effective skin care products and treatments that are free of potentially cancer causing and inflammatory ingredients. Their commitment is to help humanity by offering products that are based in plant science and dermal physiology, sourcing only the highest grade botanicals, plant peptides and results-focused technologies. Because of this commitment, Hylunia has grown to become one of the most trusted skincare companies used by physicians, anti-aging centers, exclusive spas, and resorts around the world.
Hylunia 7 P’s Philosophy
1. Prevention: Prevent skin aging, cancer and DNA degradation.
2. Potential Risk: Potential risk involves many of the toxic, carcinogenic, pesticide contaminated, and inflammatory ingredients found in most of the industry’s skin care products.
3. Purification: Toxins that accumulate in the body show up in the skin. Internal cleanse and external ionic detoxification can remove these toxins from the body and skin.
4. Protection: Protect the skin from harmful substances and environmental influences with antioxidants and peptides. Heal inflamed, irritated and damaged skin.
5. Preservation : Preserve the skin’s health, integrity and Balance.
6. Penetration: Penetration of active ingredients is very important for the product to work but least mentioned and mislead in marketing. Absolute truth about skin care to your client is the key to Good Karma.
7. Peace of mind: Peace of mind, or lack of it, can have the most significant impact on the health of your skin – it is difficult to protect your skin not only from the toxic ingredients but also from the negative impact of your own mind – therefore balance and peace is a key ingredient of any skin care regimen.
to offer the most extraordinary, result-oriented skin care products formulated to deliver the purest, most effective active ingredients, while truly free of all irritants that can cause inflammation.
In The Beginning
After the birth of his first daughter in 1988, Dr. Link (Vythilingam) was concerned to discover that the usual baby products sold in stores were not so gentle after all.
Dr. Link’s baby daughter broke out in hives and rashes after applying baby products formulated with dyes, artificial fragrances and preservatives. He sought the expert advice of a friend, Brian Jegasothy, M.D., world-renowned dermatologist and at that time, Chairman of the Department of Dermatology at the University of Pittsburgh.
Formulated by physicians, dermatologists, toxicologists, research scientists and a CIDESCO official
Together, Dr. Link and B. Jegasothy created US Advanced Medical Research Inc. (USAMR) to research the causes of skin irritation, inflammation, and aging. They assembled a team of experts to tackle the problem:
• Dr. Paul Ellis, a nationally recognized expert in free radicals and oxidation with more than 100 patents worldwide
• Edward Janoski M.S., a research scientist in the field of vitamins, minerals, nutrition, holistic, and herbal medicine
• Dr. Wilbert Tsao, an expert in toxicology, synthetic blood and silicone chemistry and
• Alice Thiel, L.E., an internationally recognized esthetic director and former examiner for CIDESCO in the United States.
Through extensive research and development, this team—with more than 200 years of combined experience in skin care—discovered that commonly used ingredients caused irritation and inflammation, even at sub-clinical cellular levels that can’t be seen by the naked eye.
Hylunia was founded on a passion is to make natural skin care products that are safe and effective for people of all skin types.